I just heard Lucy (who is in bed) crying in her room. I approached her with some trepidation because the last time I came upon her crying in her room she was afraid of dying, which led to the whole hand/glove talk on spirits and bodies and so on... We had her kindergarten shots today (which she was EXCEPTIONALLY brave for, so ask her next time you see her), so I was wondering if she was worried about school or maybe feeling sick. Nope.
She kept her face hidden in her pillow as she sobbed,
"I'm just so happy that I'm almost five *sob* and I'm going to be in kindergarten *sob*!"
Oh, to be almost five again!
3 comments:
That is hilarious!!! What a silly, silly girl. We're excited she's almost 5 too.
She is so funny, and cute. I hope that she will have as much fun in school as she thinks she will. I'm so happy there is something new on your blog.
Love you tons. Mom Holliday
Adrienne,
You told me last week that you were going to update this. I have checked it everyday since and haven't seen anything new. So I decided to write and tell you that I love you. Thanks for being a great wife to my son. Thanks for being a great mother to my grandkids. And thanks most of all for being a great daughter-in-law (daughter) I do love you. Mom Holliday
Post a Comment