I thought by your tease that you were having twins. I thought you were going to wait until the baby was born to find out the sex until Jack said it was blue. I loved Lucy's comments, disappointed until she realized she'll stay the baby girl, ha ha. Congratulations, I'd like to see a video of Mom's tummy- can't see that here in Ogden
3 comments:
Wahoooo!!! Congrats dear sister!!! Hope we get to see you all soon!!!!
Oh that was such a fun video! Worth the wait, you little tease. :) Yay! Yay! Yay! We love that kind at our house!
I thought by your tease that you were having twins. I thought you were going to wait until the baby was born to find out the sex until Jack said it was blue. I loved Lucy's comments, disappointed until she realized she'll stay the baby girl, ha ha. Congratulations, I'd like to see a video of Mom's tummy- can't see that here in Ogden
Post a Comment