In an effort to avoid my homework, I have created my own blog! Be forewarned, I will never be as prolific as Kim (unless I have a LOT of homework to do, in which case I may be very productive, see above).
Anyhow, I figured I needed to keep everyone updated on my adorable family, especially little Jack, because he is changing so quickly!
Here are the other three cutest children on Earth (not that I'm biased or anything)
I can't believe I haven't visited yet! So Sorry! What a rotten sister I am! Those pictures are SO cute!!! I love their happy faces! I miss you guys so much!
2 comments:
I can't believe I haven't visited yet! So Sorry! What a rotten sister I am! Those pictures are SO cute!!! I love their happy faces! I miss you guys so much!
I love the pictures. Dalton is so handsome and the girls are beautiful. And I am not prejudice. They really are good looking!
I love you tons.
Mom Holliday
Post a Comment