First, notice the slightly perturbed expression on Jack's face. Either this or abject terror are his normal expressions when Lucy is around.
So, we're driving in the car the other day and Lucy says something about "that boy on the car". Hmmm...
-"That boy on the car? You mean Jack?"
-"No, Jack is a baby. That boy on the car just said Island Princess."
Since mom is not too bright, it took me a minute to figure out that "that boy on the car" is---the radio. It turns out that Doug Wright, Steve Salles, Sean Hannity and several NPR hosts have been riding around on top of my car. Poor guys. I thought my job was tough!
A few more...
-When I grow up into a princess, I will not wear socks!
-I peed in my underwear,” just a tiny” (unfortunately, we hear this one a lot).
-I’m not Lucy Holliday. I’m Lucy BEAR Holliday.
2 comments:
Very cute! And I love the look of your blog! MIss you!
Jack does look a little bit scared. Lucy is too cute. Love the picture of the two of them and the comments of Lucy's are very funny.
Love you all tons.
Mom Holliday
Post a Comment