He is very handsome. I love the one with the great big smile. Kim is correct your kids do look alike, but no more that hers do. Yours, Richy's and Kim's all look alike per family. Sean's not so much. His are more like mine where growing up. (You couldn't even tell they were from the same family) Yours on the other hand look like they were all made from the same mold.
That's probably because a few of mine were from the milkman...or was it the postman...hmmm. Anyway, those crazy genetics! Always getting me in trouble. By the way A, I hear you about the school thing. If I had know about blogging and Facebook when I was going to school...well, let's just say I'd probably still be going. Good Luck!
3 comments:
he is so cute and so handsome! people always tell me my kids look alike... yours do even more if you ask me.
He is very handsome. I love the one with the great big smile. Kim is correct your kids do look alike, but no more that hers do. Yours, Richy's and Kim's all look alike per family. Sean's not so much. His are more like mine where growing up. (You couldn't even tell they were from the same family) Yours on the other hand look like they were all made from the same mold.
Thanks for the pictures.
Love you all tons.
Mom Holliday
That's probably because a few of mine were from the milkman...or was it the postman...hmmm. Anyway, those crazy genetics! Always getting me in trouble.
By the way A, I hear you about the school thing. If I had know about blogging and Facebook when I was going to school...well, let's just say I'd probably still be going. Good Luck!
Post a Comment