Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Extremely Good Odds...

Ha ha! Kimily posted this on her blog and I love free stuff (Kari and I decided the other day that we are becoming mooches-but dang it all, I just love Freecycle!). Plus, I've been meaning to post something new and have nothing interesting to say :P

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done sometime this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment will win a homemade gift by me!

So-the upside for you is that I think a total of 3 people have visited my blog-so the odds are great. The upside for me is that I probably won't have to make five items.

And, I wanted to post this because Kim asked what my baby carriers look like and I wanted to show her. Dalton and Nola have both been wearing Jack around-very handy for me :) They are such good helpers!


4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! They are good helpers! So I don't see anything in the rules that prohibits me from being one of your five.... what do you think? Awesome job on the carrier by they way!

Kim-the-girl said...

By the way, did you want to enter my giveaway? You didn't leave a comment...

Grandma Hoss said...

Adrienne I would love to receive something made by you. Now all I have to do is creat a blog.

I love you tons.

Mom Holliday

Grandma Hoss said...

Ok Adrienne I keep checking to see if there is anything new on your blog and keep being saddened by the lack of new pictures.

I love you tons.

Mom Holliday